Sunday 11 December 2016

South RIver Modelworks - Layout

I really liked how this portion of the layout is raised.
Back in April 2016 Peter and I took in a couple of the layouts open for the Fine Scale Expo in Danvers, Mass. The morning was snowy with the roads covered in the white stuff altering our plans to head north into NH. We took in two layouts in Mass. that were in the direction of our route home. I had covered South River Model's back when Don and I visited a few years back...here are a few newer views a great layout that is well underway...George Dutka




The man himself, Bob Van Gelder, in among his structures.
 

I liked how this roadway, rock and greenery all blended together.

Great details and structure weathering. I really love his collection of kits...wish I had more than just one to build.
This is one of the areas that has a more finished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment