Thursday 12 January 2017

Bar Mills and FOS - Wall Fans

On my mill building I did not have enough windows to finish the structure. I decided to board up a few and others received wall fans.
One of the details I added to areas that a window should be located was wall fans. This little feature adds some extra interest to the structure and helps me figure out what to do with the spots I did not have windows for. Some of the openings just got boarded up...another option. I could have ordered extra windows but I kind of wanted the project competed...George Dutka

One can see a finished wall fan on the FOS Scale Models card. I mounted the fan on a window sized opening styrene that will be popped into a top window. Bar Mills offerings are the fans at the bottom of the photo. I also used a few of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment