Saturday 21 January 2017

F&C - Detail Parts

Three packages of detail parts I purchased from F&C.
While at Coco Beach RPM meet the only purchase I made was some F&C detail parts. Thought these were kind of neat. They also have luggage, blocks, big barrels to name a few...these two items were all that was left when I visited their table...George Dutka

These boxes are open top in three different sizes. The larger ones might be too big for HO scale but will work really well for my O scale module. All three sizes would be great for S scale.

These are nice looking small barrels that will get used up quickly on the layout. Some years ago I got similar barrels from F&C but larger.
I spray bombed the details with car primer. They are then stored in my details drawer till needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment