Saturday 1 April 2017

Unloading a Bulkhead on the WRD


Here is how the Petersburg sceane looks now. The B&M Westminster Centre tool house in dropped in place and the creamery is lifted off and the bulkhead unloading area is set in place.
I finished off this little scene for my summer season. The WRD rolling stock will be converted over shortly to a 1980's scene...George Dutka

I got an e-mail from Bob Hannah the other day about the Pettibone loader lifting machinery. It appears this unit was built by our mutual friend Chris Martin as a Christmas gift for Bob years ago. When Bob got out of Model Railroading recently he passed it along to me knowing it will have a good home.
The loads are added but the scene still needs some workers and detailing.
I added three workers, a few pieces of lumber leaning here and there. A shed is also placed into the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment