Tuesday 7 November 2017

Rolling Along the WRD

Can you pick out what is wrong with this photo.
Here we have a Rutland Mike heading towards Bellows Falls on the White River Division. Just a good overall view of one area of the WRD. I took this photo after the layout was converted to summer time contemporary era. I needed a few views of the water tank so I set up this Rutland Ry. train scene. One thing I forgot to remove are the two cars from the 1960's and 1970's at the crossing...George Dutka

2 comments:

  1. Cars behind engine are not correct for steam era.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Mike, I did not change out my summer contemporary fleet also. Guess that photo shoot was a bit of everything considering I have a really old truck at the milk platform also...I have a new scene to drop in for the platform next summer...George

      Delete